How many funny things you share on Facebook did really happened? Gaining several hundred likes within minutes isn’t walk in the park, and Facebook users, almost all collect funny pictures and phrases from web to amuse their kingpins and pen friends with a hidden agenda to headline Facebook feeds of friends.
This is not bad, rather a fine way to share lighter moments of life with near and dear ones.
Here are a few sources of generating fun on Facebook with funny status, comments and lots more,
- Images: Google images and Flickr, probably the two biggest storehouse for images are also the powerhouses of some rib-tickling stuff. You can snatch one and post on your wall to see lot many likes and comments coming your way.
Everybody does this; if you don’t, try it to increase your reach to scale-up your status on Facebook.
- Non-veg jokes: Amusement at its very best, everybody likes it. You can find lot of jokes on Facebook that linger along the border of appropriation. But one can’t deny the fact that they are viral in effect; overflowing comments and multiple re-shares are common if you’ve posted something really, really ‘non-veg’.
- Great notes: There were times when nobody likes reading but time turns on his head when you talk about Facebook. Notes, no matter how good and bad they are add the much needed spice to Facebook feeds that usually boxes images and status updates.
You can even grab one cool content and post on Facebook, a nice way to be ignite something new and un-trendy.
- Crazy Apps: Not many people realize this, but you can generate good humor by creating interesting apps with funny names. Generating addictive service would keep your profile headlining the Facebook.
- Fancy Page name: Another way of becoming a buzz on internet. Create a fancy Facebook page, add a trending name and start pouring stuff of all colors – good, bad, funny, leg-pulling and lot others solely intended to amuse friends.