You must have used tagging in Facebook and it seems amazing, isn’t it!
Yes, tagging friends with an image is a great way of notifying them and asking for likes and comments.
Google plus, the big rival of Facebook has come up with a good tagging feature of its own, it has a different appearance, GUI and option for comments.
Today we’ll see how you can tag a friend in Google Plus,
- First, select the image you want to tag. I took an image of my friend, Ghulam Sarvar Niyazi.
- While using Google plus’s tagging feature for the first time, you would be asked for auto-detection of face. Select it if you want otherwise click “No, thanks” and move-on.
- Now, you’ll see the image with tagging option, select face (or any other part) and type-in the name. As you type the name you’ll see your friend’s name in the auto-suggestion, select it.
- You’re done! You friend is now tagged with the image, and he’ll get the notification whenever he comes online.
- To tag more friends just select the ‘Tag People’ option at the bottom of the image. After tagging multiple friends, your image would appear somewhat similar to this,
- Comment box is available at the top-right side of the image. Here is what I’ve commented on the image,
That’s all! Enjoy tagging with Google Plus…