A brand comes to Facebook, and starts luring people with attractive offers and asks them to become a fan. People does so to enjoy ongoing offers and get notifications of the coming ones.
Once a brand gets big fan following on Facebook, its sometimes fails to maintain them. Last year Facebook rolled out ‘unlike’ button for Facebook pages and since then lots of brands have suffered due to one or the other reason.
Here are top 10 reasons why fans unlike a Facebook page after liking it,
- 44% people unliked a page because the brand was posting too frequently.
- 43% said their wall is getting crowded with promotional posts and they unliked the page to get rid of them.
- 26% people first liked a page to get one time offer. And once it was over, they unliked it.
- 24% netizens said the brand didn’t offer enough deals and they found the page worthless, hence they’ve done a Facebook page unlike.
- 19% aren’t happy with the posted content from the beginning and they found it pointless to carry.
- 17% found the content were too chit-chatty, no where close to their core operations.
- 14% think that they can find better information and deals rather than getting feeds from a Facebook page.
- 12% people need a change in taste. They once liked a page but don’t like it anymore due to one or the other reason.
What’s your reason for unliking a brand on Facebook? Open up and share your perspective with us.