Facebook’s IPO launch is round the corner. The company has completed the paperwork and its expected to be valued around $100billion which is remarkable when compared to Google’s IPO in 2004, which was just $23billion. The biggest gainers of Facebook IPO would be the people/employees of Facebook who has shares in it. Thousand of them would raise onto become instant millionaires. Its … Continue reading
Join our newsletter and get free articles and tutorials directly by mail.
(1) Hot IT Skills to Learn in 2016
(2) RuPay vs Visa vs Mastercard vs American Express- A Comparison
(3) What is RuPay? Everything You Need to Know About India's Domestic Payment System!
(4) Top 10 Online Portals to Find a High Paying Job in India
(5) Top Indians who Revolutionized the IT Sector in India