Facebook recently launched its new timeline feature that allows users to divide their life-events in months and years before showing them onto their Facebook profile page.
In our last blog, we discussed how to switch from normal Facebook profile to a new timeline profile.
Today, we’ll learn how to add a background-image(or cover) in a timeline profile. Here are the steps,
- Navigate to your Facebook timeline profile, and click on the ‘Add Cover’ tab.
- This would open up 2 options; first one allows you to use any of your Facebook image, while the second option allows using an uploaded image(from computer) as cover for your timeline profile.
- Here we choose the second option, and hence upload an image from computer. This’ll be used as cover image.
- Upload it, and then you’ll be asked to place the image within the cover borders.
- Save it, and that’ll, cover for your Facebook timeline profile is set.