You can always bookmark your favorite link(s) to read later. Alternatively, you can also save a webpage to your computer and read it offline. This is a better idea as your can save a long blog/article and read it while travelling, on bed when internet is off radar.
You have many choices for doing offline reading but nothing could be as easy as converting webpage to PDF. Google Chrome allows you to easily convert any webpage to PDF without using any browser plugin or addon.
Stepwise instructions :
1. Go to a webpage and click on the wrench icon at the top-right corner. Next click ‘Print’ option.
2. Change destination to ‘Save as PDF’. This will convert the webpage to PDF.
3. Click ‘Save’ to save the webpage as PDF to the computer.
4. All done! The webpage is now successfully saved.
5. To read the file, just go to the destination (here its saved on Desktop) and open it.
6. And read your PDF file whenever your want.