With netbanking you can easily recharge mobiles and DTH services. Today we tell how you can easily recharge Tatasky through netbanking.
2. On successful login, go to Account Recharge > Credit Card/Debit Card/netBanking.
3. Enter the amount and click ‘Recharge’.
4. Next click ‘Agree’ after re-checking all entries.
5. Choose the payment option as netbanking and select your bank. Here we’ve selected bank as SBI. Click ‘submit’ to proceed.
6. You’ll now be navigated from TataSky website to bank’s (SBI) Internet banking website. Enter username and password to login.
7. Select account, click ‘confirm’ to proceed.
8. Next enter the high security code sent to your mobile phone. Click ‘confirm’ to complete the process.
9. That’s all! Once the transaction completes, you’ll be directed back to TataSky website with a receipt for successful Tatasky recharge.
[Make sure you turn on your TV(as well as TataSky) before recharging. Its compulsory as recharge might block if TV is off.]