Online recharging of mobile allows you to continue talks when shops are down, especially during nights. To recharge your Airtel mobile, you can opt for any of the 2 options,
- Recharge from airtel’s website (pay by netbanking): Its a better option as its a 2 step process and doesn’t require account creating.
- Recharge from online recharge website (pay by netbanking): Process is long. Its useful only when you recharge different mobile numbers (of different service providers).
Recharge airtel mobile from airtel’s website
- Go to Aritel’s prepaid recharge service.
- Enter all details: phone number to recharge, amount etc. Choose the payment option as Net Banking and select bank (sec chose SBI). Click ‘submit’.
- You’ll be again asked for confirmation, Click ‘submit’ after checking all entries.
- You’ll now be navigated to bank’s netbanking website. Enter username and password to enter.
- Select account, click ‘confirm’ to proceed.
- Next enter the high security code sent to your mobile phone. Click ‘confirm’ to complete the process.
- Your mobile would be recharged once the transaction competes. Wait till you see the confirmation.
Recharge airtel mobile using online recharge website
- First goto any online recharge website(say rechargeitnow.com). Create an account with it if you don’t have one.
- Login to your account and enter phone number and amount to recharge.
- Next you’re asked to choose the payment option. You can pay by debit/credit card or netbanking. Here we selected netbanking service with SBI, its the safest one.
- Next you’ll be navigated to the bank’s internet banking website. Enter your username and password to login.
- Select account, click ‘confirm’ to proceed. Also enter the high security code sent to the mobile phone. Click ‘confirm’ to complete the process.
- Your airtel mobile would be recharged in a few seconds after the completion of transaction. A confirmation will be seen once the transaction completes. You’ll get a receipt on successful recharge.