Finally! The up-to-the-minute WinX DVD Ripper Platinum came to us in this Thanksgiving holiday. After 5 months’ developing, this No.1 fast DVD ripper has been redesigned with brand-new UI which is more user-friendier and clearer. Besides that, impressive new features have been added too.
Here are some of them of the additions in the latest release,
- Rebuilt core. It will now be a lot faster and more stable than the older versions.
- Newly added 300+ output profiles, including iPad mini, iPhone 5, Surface tab, Galaxy S3, WP8 phone/pad, Kindle Fire, Huawei phone/pad, Lenovo phone/pad, etc. Now this DVD ripper is able to fully support 350+ output profiles, covering the most popular devices from Apple, Samsung, Sony, Google, Microsoft, etc.
- Support merging of files, clipping of video clips etc.
- Efficient ripping of copyright protected DVD’s.
- Convert DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, FLV, iPhone, Android, HTC, Samsung etc.
- Convert DVD to ISO image on the fly. Clone full title/main DVD content.
You can get a full list of features on the WinX DVD Ripper Platinum here.
How to backup a DVD movie with rebuilt WinX DVD Ripper Platinum?
Firstly download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. One thing to note here is, its the sole link to grab this newest version for Thanksgiving giveaway. All users can take advantage of it to upgrade your DVD rippers.
Step 1: Run WinX DVD Ripper Platinum on your PC after installing.
Step 2: Load source DVD by clicking the DVD button. You can also load an ISO Image file or a DVD folder as sources.
Step 3: Select output profiles. The developer has re-organized the output profiles and sorted them to DVD Backup Profile, Device Profile, Web Video Profile and Common Video/Music profile. It will save your effort in choosing profiles. Another sweetie design is the Recently Used Profile section. It records your DVD ripping history so you can easily find them.
Here let’s select Full Title Copy in the DVD Backup Profile.
Note: If your DVD is protected, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum will auto select the main movie title for you. It supports removing DVD encryption including CSS, RCE, UOP, Sony ArccOS, Disney X-project DRM, etc.
Step 4: Set a destination to save the ripped DVD movie by clicking “Browse” or “Open” at the bottom.
Step 5: Click “Run” to start ripping DVD. It delivers faster DVD ripping speed.
If you like to get this rebuilt WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, please visit this Thanksgiving Giveaway page. Offer ends on Nov. 27.