Blogging is one of the important social networking and marketing strategies adopted by both, small and big online business holders. It is not just about writing posts but to choose the related images, monitoring the platform and internet marketing your blog. Internet marketing becomes quite easy when you have great leverage to attract traffic to your posts but it is not everybody’s piece of cake. So for flexible blogging there are several apps that can efficiently market your blog.
Cool Blog Marketing Apps
- BlogPress is an iPhone blogging app that offers full mobile bogging that comprises of images, text and videos. Other multiple platforms that are supported by this app are Blogger, WordPress, TypePad and many more.
- Photobucket Mobile is a free blog marketing app that enables uploading videos and photos to your blogs, Twitter and Facebook. With this app, one can access searchable media library along with album management and uploading capability.
- CellSpin allows you to capture photos, videos, text and audios and upload then to all your social networks at the same time. This is an efficient blog marketing tool that can send all your team photos to your entire social network at one go!
- Social networks like Twitter, Facebook etc. also serve as a potent portal for marketing your blogs. With these you also get a real time search option so that you can know what is hot at that point of time.
- Analytics Pro allows you to access the Google Analytics along with certain features for exploring the information and data in reports, sorting and grouping of the accounts etc. furthermore, it offers an innate date picker feature in order to set the date range on your blog.
When you post a blog about a product or service you want to sell, you need not hype much, rather ask people to comment on it. More comments you receive more exposure your product will get. In this way, you can efficiently market your blog and product in order to achieve huge profits in your online marketing business.