Often we need to process our images or picture collection for rearranging, resizing or renaming them in bulk. It can be a tedious task to process large groups of photos manually and sometimes practically impossible.
Today I’ll tell you about a tiny tool called FastStone Photo Resizer which can convert or process photos in bulk within a few minutes. The software is small in size (just 1.42MB) and installs within seconds. Its user interface is simple and is loaded with great functionalities.
- Convert and Rename images in batch mode
- Support JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF and JPEG2000
- Resize, crop, change color depth, add text, apply color effects, watermark and border effects
- Rename images with sequential number
- Support folder/non-folder structure
- Load and save settings
FastStone Photo Resizer is incredibley fast in performance and is efficient enough to maintain the high quality and smoothness of pictures while processing them. Using FastStone Photo Resizer you can save a lot of space in your hard drive by converting 10MP or 14MP and other similar digicam pics that consumes a huge gigabytes of space in your hard disk. It can convert image library from 3GB to 130MB with same viewing quality and colour depth just by reducing excess high resolution pictures like that of 14MP to 1080p HD view. Just follow following steps to use this amazing software.
- Download and install the software from link given below.
- Select ‘Batch convert’ or ‘Batch rename’ as per your requirement.
- Select the files to be processed and click ‘Add’ button
- Configure technical parameters on the right-bottom side of software’s UI.
- Click ‘Convert’ to start image processing.
You can use “Advanced Options” to configure settings for customizing the options and parameters for color depth, resizing, rotation, crop, canvas, effects (e.g. grayscale, negative, sepia, contrast, gamma) and DPI. Moreover you can add text, watermarks and borders.
Final Verdict: Personally I would recommend FastStone Photo Resizer for everyone who often work with large bundles of image files and need batch image conversion or renaming.
Download: FastStone Photo Resizer (1.42MB only)
For any queries and help related to our tricks and tips or related to computer hardwares/softwares please comment on our Facebook page; We will reply as soon as possible.