With Facebook timeline, you can easily unfriend a friend in a few easy steps.
Here is the way to do this,
- First, click ‘See All’ option at the top of friends list in your Facebook timeline profile.
- On Click, you’ll see an expanded list of your friends. Move cursor over the friend you want to unfriend or unsubscribe.
- On hover, you’ll see ‘Friends’ and ‘Subscribed’ options.
- Move cursor over ‘Friends’ to see a a full list of options, with ‘unfriend’ at the bottom. Click it to unfriend that friend.
- Similarly, on mouse over ‘Subscribed’ option you’ll see ‘unsubscribe’ option. Click it to stop getting notification from that friend.
Here is stepwise depiction of the entire process,