After millions of downloads and millions of requests for start button in Win8 Microsoft is still not willing to bring back the old start button.We all are in habit of using Start button for accessing all windows programs and features.Without windows Start button I am sure you can’t imagine using Windows OS.
Today I present you a small and effective application named as ‘Classic Start Menu’ to get back Windows Start button with cascading menu features like Windows XP.
Classic Start Menu is a clone of the original start menu, which you can find in all versions of Windows from Windows 95 to Windows 7.
It has a variety of advanced features:
- Drag and drop to let you organize your applications
- Options to show Favorites, expand Control Panel, etc
- Shows recently used documents. The number of documents to display is customizable
- Translated in 35 languages, including Right-to-left support for Arabic and Hebrew
- Does not disable the original start menu in Windows. You can access it by Shift+Click on the start button
- Right-click on an item in the menu to delete, rename, sort, or perform other tasks
- The search box helps you find your programs without getting in the way of your keyboard shortcuts
- Available for 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Has support for skins, including additional 3rd party skins
- Fully customizable in both looks and functionality
- Support for Microsoft’s Active Accessibility
- Converts the “All Programs” button in the Windows menu into a cascading menu (Vista and Windows 7)
- Implements a customizable start button for Windows 8
- And last but not least – it’s FREE!
It gives you a large variety of choices for customizingWindows Start button and changing Start menu preferences.Just download and install to get back Start button and Start menu.
I hope it will solve your Start button and Start menu problems forever 🙂
For any queries and help related to my tricks and tips or related to computer hardwares/softwares please comment on our Facebook page ;I will reply as soon as possible.