If you’ve ever wanted to show how good you are with online tutorials, then Hypercam is what you need. Now create a free video and post on YouTube and Metacafe for the world to see.
Hypercam is a free screen capture software used to create videos.
Initially, it was launched as a shareware but now its available free of cost.
- With Hypercam, users can create tutorials, re-record video and audio, absolutely free of cost.
- One can also select the frame size before starting the screen capture, its important when small portion of a screen is to be captured rather than the entire one.
- Hypercam allows making changes to a video by adding text annotations, sound, and screen notes.
- Option to choose desired video quality by pre-setting the compression ratio.
- The output movie file generated by Hypercam is in AVI(Audio-Video Interleaved) format. This movie can be uploaded directly to YouTube.
- Hypercam is fully compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 operating systems.
Hypercam 2 is a free version and comes with limited features; much improved and advanced Hypercam 2.25.01 is available at just Rs 1,982.65.