In news feed of a Facebook profile, all updates from friends and pages show up. Some posts are good while some are purely trash.
Facebook’s latest feature called Interests Lists allows you to see all updates from important pages and friends right at one place. By creating a separate list, you can see updates from selected pages and friends only, all trashy stuff is filtered out.
Here is how you create a Facebook Interests list,
- First go to our facebook.com/cyberpassion page and like the page if you haven’t done it yet. If you’ve already liked it, move cursor over the liked button to see a list. Click New List.
- A box would appear up with yourravi as the only page in the created list. To add more pages, click Pages and select pages you want to add. Similarly, to add friends to the list, click Friends and select friends. Once done, click Next to proceed.
- Next step is to name the list and select privacy settings. Here we named our interests list as Ravi’s list and made no changes to the default privacy settings (i.e public). Click Done to complete.
- Your list is now created. This list will appear in your profile and you can view updates from selected pages and friends at a single place. All other updates will be filtered out.
- To add more pages/friends to the list, either use the search bar on right side or hover on the liked tab of a page and select Ravi’s List.