Downloading and installing Firebug addon to Firefox is the first step before going further. Lets see how to get on with Firebug Mozilla addon with stepwise instructions,
- Open Mozilla web browser and download Firebug. Here we are on the Firebug addon page. Click ‘Add to Firefox’ to start the installation.
- Your browser will ask for your permission. Click allow to proceed.
- Installation starts, you can see the progress bar on the Mozilla browser.
- Once downloading is completed,¬†Firefox¬†browser again asks for installation permission. Click ‘Install Now’ to install Firebug to Mozilla Firefox.
- Once installed, browser asks for restart. Hit ‘Restart Now’ or just close the browser and start it again.
- Restart browser and you’re ready to use the Firebug Firefox addon.
Check if Firebug Mozilla addon is installed correctly
You can check for the status of addon (if problematic installation) at Firefox > addons > extensions.
Another way to check if Firebug addon to Firefox is installed correctly is by going to any website, say yourravi.com, press right click anywhere on the webpage. If you can see ‘Inspect Element’ in the list, then you have successfully installed Firebug addon to Firefox.