If you want a backup of your Facebook data then you just need to request Facebook for it.
Facebook now allows you to download all your data including profile info, chat messages, photos and other information. All you need is to submit your query to Facebook.
Here are the steps for downloading your Facebook data,
1. Login to Facebook and go to ‘Account Settings’.
2. In ‘General’ tab, click the ‘download a copy’ link.
3. Next click ‘Start my achieve’ tab to send request for downloading your Facebook data.
Again hit the same button to confirm.
4. On successful request submission, you’ll be shown a message that Faceook would inform you by email when all data gets ready for download.
Click ‘Okay’ to finish.
5. Check your email after an hour. It’ll have a link sent by Facebook. Click the link and you’ll be navigated to a login page.
6. Enter password and hit ‘continue’ to start download.
7. Click ‘Download Archieve’ and your download will start.
8. Once the zip file is downloaded to your system. Open the ‘index.html’ file to see your data. You can also navigate to different pages and see your chat messages, comments and photos.
Here is how my profile looks,
Its like taking all Facebook data offline. You can also upload it to some website for the world to see.