In SBI netbanking, we need to add payee as beneficiary for making the payment. But if you want to delete an added beneficiary, here are the steps,
1. Login to your SBI netbanking account. Click ‘profile’ tab at the top.
2. Next click ‘Manage Beneficiary’ and enter profile password.
3. Click ‘Third Party’ link if the beneficiary holds account with SBI.
For non-SBI banks(ICICI, HDFC, PNB etc), select ‘Inter Bank Payee’ option. For subsidiaries of SBI like State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore etc, select ‘State Bank Group Beneficiary’.
4. Click ‘Delete’ tab and choose the account you want to delete. Click ‘Go’.
Next click the ‘delete’ button at the bottom to remove beneficiary from your SBI netbanking account.
[ You’ll be asked for confirmation, click ‘ok’ to proceed ]
5. You’ll see a confirmation once the account is deleted.