Facebook account deactivation allows you to go off-Facebook for sometime. You’ll not be shown to any of the friends, all pics and notes would disappear as if you never existed on Facebook.
You can however recover it back whenever you want.
In the blog, we’ll tell how to first deactivate Facebook account of yours and then activate it back. Follow these steps,
1. First go to your Facebook ‘Account Settings’.
2. Click ‘Security’ option. and then click on the ‘Deactivate your account’ option at the bottom.
3. On click, you’ll be navigated to a page where you have to give a reason. Choose any of the listed reasons. You can also describe the reason in your words. Fill other options like app deactivation etc.
Click ‘Confirm’ to proceed.
4. Enter password and CAPTCHA. Its asked as security measure.
5. Next you’ll be navigated back to your Facebook account with a message confirming of successful account deactivation.
6. To reactivate it, all you need is to login back with your old username and password.