Want a shorter url for your Facebook page?
Now, you can change your weird looking, long Facebook page url to an easy to remember shorter url in a few easy steps.
- Reach you Facebook page. Click ‘Edit Page’ and then ‘Basic Information’ option on the left (Edit Page>Basic Information)
- Locate ‘Username’ area on the right, now click ‘create username for this page’ to proceed.
- Now you’ll have option to enter desired username for the page page. This username would be used in the shortened url of your Facebook page, which’ll look like facebook.com/yourdesiredusername.
- After you select a username, you should check for its availability. If available, click confirm and you’re done.Your shorter, easy to remember Facebook page url is created.
- From now onwards, your Facebook page url would look like this http://facebook.com/cyberpassion which is much easier to remember and put on marketing materials.