BSNL landline & broadband bills can be paid online using netbanking, credit or debit card. Here are the steps to do this,
1. Go to bsnl.co.in and select ‘Pay BSNL landline/Broadband bill’ under My Account section.
2. Next enter the phone number and click ‘Submit’.
3. View the bill amount and enter mobile or email address to receive confirmation.
4. Select pay using netbanking and bank name. Here we’ve selected ‘Axis Bank’.
5. Browser will navigate to bank’s internet banking portal. Enter username and password to login. Complete the payment entering login id, transaction password & OTP sent to registered mobile number.
6. That’s it. You’ve successfully paid BSNL landline bill online using netbanking facility. Money will be deducted from account and bill receipt will show up which can be printed, however a copy will be mailed to the email id provided in the Step 3.
Online payment processes are atomic and highly secure hence its a good idea to do recharges, pay bills and do other little things online. It saves time allowing you to focus on other, more useful things in life.