Bloggers are no less than hunters, frequently chasing for hot news and updates.
Though, creating a great content isn’t that easy but some sources can inspire you to generate amazing blogs.
Here are some best sources for blogs,
- Wikipedia, Wikihow: These two websites of Wikimedia Foundation are probably the two biggest source of correct content on web. Bloggers use content from these websites, and mingle their own ideas to create great blogs.
- YouTube, MetaCafe videos: Big storehouses of ‘how to’ videos that can be narrated down in texts. Bloggers often make full use of these videos to generate high traffic yielding blogs.
- RSS Feeds: RSS Feeds is a way of getting updates from other websites. Taking ideas from RSS Feeds can help bloggers producing great content for blogs.
- Google Alerts: It’s a service by Google that serves latest updates across the web, directly to the email account of a user.
- Facebook updates and notes: Facebook updates and notes mainly contains personal views, and hence it could easily be used in blogs.
- Yahoo answers: The biggest source of questions on internet. Millions of questions are posted and answered each minute. These questions could be a blog topic, and posted answers as its content.
- Forums Websites: Forums are all about discussions, which includes solving queries, submitting content and lots more. Like Yahoo answers, they are also a great source of content for blogs.
- Facebook Help: Facebook has 750million+ users, and blogs solving queries of Facebook users can bring huge traffic. Also, one don’t need to search hard to get content as it’s all there in Facebook help, bloggers just need to append some new information.
- Google Help: Like Facebook help, posting problem solving blogs for Google services like AdSense, AdWords, YouTube, Webmasters etc is worthy if you’re a blogger.
- Tutorial website (w3schools.com, wordpress.org, jQuery.com etc): These websites have great information on a particular subject. So, extracting content from them, mixing-up with some additional information can come out as pretty useful blog.