With the advent of Google Plus pages, websites need GUI for visitors to connect with them through their G+ page, just like Facebook’s ‘like’ and Twitter’s ‘follow’ button.
Recently, Google released its own follow button.
To add Google plus follow button to website, follow these steps,
- Login to Google account, and goto Google Plus badges for pages.
- Get G+ id for the page and enter in the box against Link to this Google+ page.
- Next choose size of badge. Small badge is best option for websites. But you can also opt for icon(pagename with G+ icon) or standard badge(small badge with +1 button). Set language as English.
- For further customization, click advanced settings. Choose desired width and color theme.
- Once done, copy the code provided at the bottom of the page under Get the Code heading.
- Paste this code where you want the Google Plus follow button to show up. That’s all!!!